With an M.B.A. degree from USC in Marketing and Finance and 25+ years of real estate experience, Sarah Rogers has a professional real estate background and education to provide her clients with a competitive advantage. Sarah has consistently ranked the #1 producer. She provides a wide range of professional real estate services, advising clients on the purchase and sale, financing, and renovation of real estate. Sarah has represented both sellers and buyers across all price points, from first-time home and condo buyers to buyers and sellers of estate properties. As part of her service, Sarah will also assist clients with their leasing needs. As a San Marino native and resident, she has a longstanding familiarity with the local area, schools, and the real estate market. Most of her business is repeat and referral business from past clients. Sarah is dedicated to providing the highest level of professional real estate services to her clients.
- Real Estate Experience
- Real Estate Since 1994
- RealTrends’ made The Thousand List amongst an elite group of industry leaders in 2020/2021/2022
- Top Producing Agent since 2015
- Named a 2021 Real Estate All-Star by Los Angeles Magazine
- Trust and Probate Division, Executive Director
- Estates Division, Executive Director
- Wide range of experience, including representing investor buyers and sellers, as well as buyers and sellers of single-family homes & condominiums across all price points.
- Represented many attorneys, business owners, institutional fiduciaries, doctors, and other real estate professionals in their real estate transactions.
- Previously managed one of the largest and highest income-producing commercial real estate portfolios (valued at $200MM) for the nation’s largest industrial Real
- Estate Investment Trust, ProLogis Trust (NYSE: PLD).
- Outperformed all ProLogis managers nationwide for unparalleled Client Service per client surveys.
- M.B.A., Marketing & Finance, USC Marshall School of Business; Case Competition presenter/winner both years.
- B.S., Santa Clara University (Graduated in 3 years), Captain of the Women’s Tennis Team.
- San Marino High School 1991, San Gabriel Valley native.
- San Marino City Club former board member.
- Industry Licenses, Certifications, and Industry Groups
- Licensed California REALTOR since 1995
- Graduate, REALTOR® Institute (GRI designation earned by 7.5% of CA REALTORS®)
- e-PRO (National Association of REALTORS® technology certification earned by 1% of REALTORS®)
- Fiduciary Roundtable Pasadena, continuing education and networking with fiduciaries
- Seniors Real Estate Course, assisting seniors with a full-service client care
Local Community Involvement
- Board of Directors, South Pasadena – San Marino YMCA
- Sustainer Board Member, Junior League of Pasadena, former Committee Chair of Fundraising, Program Development & Support
- Pasadena Foothills Association of REALTORS®: former member of Local -Government Relations, Education, & Community Service Committee, raised $70K+ for Pasadena charities
- Cancer Support Community Pasadena member
- San Marino Chamber and San Gabriel Chamber of Commerce member
- AYSO Volunteer Youth Soccer Coach & YMCA Volunteer Basketball Coach
- Volunteer at her children’s schools
Sarah Rogers is a top-producing agent. With deep-rooted connections in the local community, Sarah Rogers draws on years of experience to win exceptional results for her clients.
Sarah’s extensive real estate background combined with her education in marketing and finance enables her to create custom strategic marketing plans for each of her listings. She and her team handle the many important details that go into a real estate transaction to make the client experience a smooth and successful one.